Each time love breaks into the places we serve, we see beyond the temporal. And what we find is indescribable treasure. Here are a few of the treasures filling Together Ministry Center’s overflowing heart today.
- Heartbeat (Bucket Drumming). Love! Unexpected guests with specific needs. Adults and children together. God’s heartbeat and nine drummers drumming to “Fear Not” (Chris Tomlin). Treasure!
- Easter. Sitting on the ground. Story time, open book. Twenty children and many adults gather round. Hugs and joy and affirmation. For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son…. Treasure!
- Prayer and share time on the phone, at our home, at our RV, at transitional homes. Darkness to light. Death to life. Treasure!
- Relationships strengthened in adversity. Major surgery after a stroke. Healing and hope. “Welcome home” meal. Tears. Treasure!
- Small group gathering. Life together. Grace. Truth. Love. Change. Treasure!
- Food to spare. Remember the feeding of the 5,000? Take and share. Treasure!
Treasure. We have found treasure, folks! Day after day, indescribable, incomparable, treasure.
Matthew 13:44, “The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure hidden in the field, which a man found and hid again; and from joy over it he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.”