Our experience is that even the simplest act of love offered in compassion has the power to change despair to hope. Hope is an intangible gift that doesn't give up and doesn't run out. "And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us." Romans 5:5
- Relationship: knowing and calling our neighbors by name
- Referrals and outsourcing: help navigating alternative ministry resources
- TMC Taste and See: fellowship meals, cook-outs, time for sharing
- Food Drop: weekly distribution of food items, an opportunity to listen to peoples' stories, to share their joys and losses.
- Follow up: when people have crises, we come and continue to come.
- Prayer Therapy: or as we like to call it, PT
- Bible study and fellowship opportunities