Our experience is that even the simplest act of love offered in compassion has the power to change despair to hope. Hope is an intangible gift that doesn't give up and doesn't run out. "And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us." Romans 5:5
- Relationship: knowing and calling our neighbors by name
- Referrals and outsourcing: help navigating alternative ministry resources
- Food Distribution: weekly door-to-door delivery of food items, an opportunity to listen to peoples' stories, to share their joys and losses.
- Follow up: when people have crises, we come and continue to come.
- Bible study and fellowship opportunities
TMC offers hope by its physical presence and availability as well as its spiritual investment in the lives of those served in ministry.